Insight Tassel Mala Necklace | Gold Sheen Obsidian
'I am empowered to pursue my passions.'
Gold Sheen Obsidian, also known as the "wizard stone," has a long history of being used as a scrying mirror for divination and future prediction. Its reflective surface helps to bring clarity to the mind and alleviate confusion, allowing for deep introspection and personal growth.
The reflective nature of Gold Sheen Obsidian has made it a popular tool for self-reflective meditation and fostering internal growth and understanding. Its properties also promote a sense of fulfillment and purpose, and it is associated with the third chakra, empowering you to think creatively and pursue your passions with a fiery ambition.
Life is too short not to pursue your passions, encourages you to manifest your dreams by providing insight and clarity while helping you to look inward for healing and growth.
- 24k Gold Vermeil Lotus flower pendant and Guru bead.
- 18k Gold filled spacer beads.
- Hand-knotted with 108-8mm Grade AA Gold Sheen Obsidian beads.
- Hangs approximately 21" long, including a 2" tassel.
- Includes a description card and My Little Mantra Eco pouch to store your Mala safely.
- All our packaging is 100% recycled, Fairtrade®, and FSC® approved.
We take great care in curating the highest quality materials for our jewelry.
Our Luxury Mala beads are demi-fine meaning we use precious metals and techniques including gold fill, gold vermeil and Sterling Silver. Our gemstones are grade A-AAA in quality.
Our tassels are made with 100% GRS recycled polyester thread made from post-consumer waste.
We want you to enjoy your Mala for years to come. refer to our Material & Care guide to keep your Mala in tip top shape throughout the years.
Shipping, Exchange & Repair
- We happily offer free shipping throughout Canada, the USA, and Europe.
- We want you to be happy with your new pieces, so we offer a 14-day exchange policy.
- We stand by our quality, and so we are happy to repair your Jewelry free of charge within the first year.
Refer to our Shipping, Exchange & Repair page for full details.
One Year Warranty
We stand by our quality, and so we are happy to repair your Jewelry free of charge within the first year. This does not include misuse, damage beyond normal wear, or outside alterations. Please care for your jewelry as per our Jewelry care guide.
After the first year, a $25 repair fee will be charged.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the damage, photo, and proof of purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping charges both ways.
My Little Mantra works with the followeing grassroots organizations devoted to having an impact in their field for the betterment of the planet and her inhabitants.
Eden Reforestation Projects | 15 trees planted for every item sold.
Sea Shepherds | 1.5% of sales.
The Savory Institute | 1.5% of sales.
Let us know if you have any questions or need help choosing the perfect piece.
We would love to connect with you!