Harmony Mala Bracelet | Howlite
'I inhale calm and exhale fear.'
Howlite is a remarkable gemstone known for its calming and harmonizing properties. By stilling and opening your mind, it prepares you to receive higher wisdom, insight, and knowledge. This stone is particularly useful during stressful moments as it can ease anxiety.
Howlite promotes compassion towards others and the self. It encourages exploring solutions with kindness, care, and creativity while maintaining clear and healthy boundaries. This makes it an excellent tool during conflict, as it helps harmonize your inner and outer worlds.
Additionally, Sandalwood is an aromatic wood that can aid in easing anxiety and calming the mind, making it a valuable asset in achieving meditative states. Combining Howlite and Sandalwood can offer a potent combination of relaxation, peace, and harmony.
- Made with an adjustable Shambala knot.
- 18k gold-filled spacer beads.
- Fits a 5.5" - 7.5" wrist. Contact us for custom sizing.
- Includes a description card and My Little Mantra Eco pouch to store your bracelet safely.
- All packaging is 100% recycled, Fairtrade®, and FSC® approved.
We take great care in curating the highest quality materials for our jewelry.
Our gemstones are grade A-AAA in quality.
We want you to enjoy your jewelry for years to come. refer to our Material & Care guide to keep your Mala in tip top shape throughout the years.
Shipping, Exchange & Repair
- We happily offer free shipping throughout Canada, the USA, and Europe.
- We want you to be happy with your new pieces, so we offer a 14-day exchange policy.
- We stand by our quality, and so we are happy to repair your Jewelry free of charge within the first year.
Refer to our Shipping, Exchange & Repair page for full details.
One Year Warranty
We stand by our quality, and so we are happy to repair your Jewelry free of charge within the
first year. This does not include misuse, damage beyond normal wear, or outside alterations. Please care for your jewelry as per our Jewelry care guide.
After the first year, a $25 repair fee will be charged.
Please email us at email@example.com along with a description of the damage, photo, and proof of purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping charges both ways.
My Little Mantra works with the followeing grassroots organizations devoted to having an impact in their field for the betterment of the planet and her inhabitants.
Eden Reforestation Projects | 15 trees planted for every item sold.
Sea Shepherds | 1.5% of sales.
The Savory Institute | 1.5% of sales.
Let us know if you have any questions or need help choosing the perfect piece.
We would love to connect with you!