Crescent Moon Mala Bracelet | Moonstone for strength and wisdom.
The Crescent Moon is known as a feminine symbol. It is related to birth and fertility, intuition, psychic abilities, creativity, and wisdom connected to the Divine feminine.
Moonstone is the stone for new beginnings, inner growth, and strength, as well as attracting nurturing, harmonious people and energies into your life. As the name suggests, Moonstone is connected to the moon and intuition with an affinity for feminine/yin energy.
The Strong Lunar connection makes moonstone the perfect companion for anyone wanting to make conscious the unconscious, develop intuition, and activate lucid dreaming.
- Made with an adjustable Shambala knot.
- 18k gold-filled spacer beads.
- Fits a 5.5" - 7.5" wrist. Contact us for custom sizing.
- Includes a description card and My Little Mantra Eco pouch to store your bracelet safely.
- All packaging is 100% recycled, Fairtrade®, and FSC® approved.
We take great care in curating the highest quality materials for our jewelry.
Our gemstones are grade A-AAA in quality.
We want you to enjoy your jewelry for years to come. refer to our Material & Care guide to keep your Mala in tip top shape throughout the years.
Shipping, Exchange & Repair
- We happily offer free shipping throughout Canada, the USA, and Europe.
- We want you to be happy with your new pieces, so we offer a 14-day exchange policy.
- We stand by our quality, and so we are happy to repair your Jewelry free of charge within the first year.
Refer to our Shipping, Exchange & Repair page for full details.
One Year Warranty
We stand by our quality, and so we are happy to repair your Jewelry free of charge within the
first year. This does not include misuse, damage beyond normal wear, or outside alterations. Please care for your jewelry as per our Jewelry care guide.
After the first year, a $25 repair fee will be charged.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a description of the damage, photo, and proof of purchase.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping charges both ways.
My Little Mantra works with the followeing grassroots organizations devoted to having an impact in their field for the betterment of the planet and her inhabitants.
Eden Reforestation Projects | 15 trees planted for every item sold.
Sea Shepherds | 1.5% of sales.
The Savory Institute | 1.5% of sales.
Let us know if you have any questions or need help choosing the perfect piece.
We would love to connect with you!